;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Comments on Profile Post by Firepoke

1. Firepoke
    Firepoke
    know i think having a unique and individual rephrasing of those words may make it seem like you at least read the application. ffs i literally skimmed over it in like 30 seconds. Its pretty sad when someone takes the time to apply for staff and you dont even reply to it with a legitimate message.
    Oct 29, 2016
    Msashwin112 likes this.
  2. Firepoke
    Firepoke
    its just that copy and paste "Staff spots are generally earned. The application process appeals and appeases to most people, so diamonds may be found in the rough. If you make a impression to staff on the servers, IT WILL get brought to an owner's attention." C'mon mate i expected better from you. at least apoligize to @Air and give him a valid response with some god damn thought in it. Wheres the decency?
    Oct 29, 2016
    Msashwin112 likes this.
  3. Msashwin112
    Msashwin112
    When I was on the staff team, I brought up once the number of staff apps that were acknowledged legitimately, and they weren't actually planning on accepting any staff apps from the looks of it. It was just a move to increase forum activity. No one who's made a staff app has been accepted from my knowledge, despite some of them making good applications.
    Oct 29, 2016
    Firepoke likes this.
  4. Msashwin112
    Msashwin112
    Kind of pathetic imo, and it only reveals the effect it's had as the player base only dwindles by the day. @Firepoke
    Oct 29, 2016
    Kirby283 and Firepoke like this.
  5. Firepoke
    Firepoke
    Minecraft in dead in general. There's not much you can do to revive this server
    Oct 29, 2016
    Kirby283 and Msashwin112 like this.
  6. Msashwin112
    Msashwin112
    I don't think Minecraft is dead. Is the original Minecraft dead? Yep. There's no thrill or fun anymore of fighting zombies or mobs in the night, building a shelter, finding food and resources. Thats what made Minecraft Minecraft. Planet Beacon was great while it lasted, not because of the gamemodes, because of the community. And now that the community is essentially gone, so is PB.
    Oct 29, 2016
    Kirby283 and XTimmyThomasX like this.
  7. Msashwin112
    Msashwin112
    I know it's not good to "live in the past" or whatnot but I truly miss those days. I still miss playing Minecraft and I miss playing with all my friends. I know I'm just rambling but it really sucks the way things just came to an end.
    Oct 29, 2016
    Kirby283 and XTimmyThomasX like this.
  8. Skyguysnips
    Skyguysnips
    I don't know if you've ever read the messages that I post on staff applications, but I'm always providing feedback or reasons why someone cannot be accepted. Also, just keep in mind that a good staff app doesn't mean that the player is good staff material. It just means that they are able to write out a good application.
    Oct 30, 2016
  9. Skyguysnips
    Skyguysnips
    Everyone wants to live in the past because the past was better and though it sucks, everything does come to an end. Most of my best friends went to Ivy League colleges and now I don't talk to them more than once or twice a week. Everything comes to an end, it's just up to you to make your future better instead of thinking about the past.
    Oct 30, 2016
    Kirby283, Firepoke and Msashwin112 like this.