;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Aizuki Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Post your Creations' started by GreenEmerald9, Jul 4, 2016.

?

Should I continue?

1. Yes xD

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    GreenEmerald9
    Mizuki, age 8, Katsu, age 8, and Asher age, 7, were walking to the annual festival in the small town they lived in. Mizuki suddenly stopped about 4 feet away from the festival entrance. Katsu and Asher stopped as well. "I..." Mizuki spoke in a sad mournful voice that she only used when she was worried. "I have to go to the lab tomorrow... and after that I have to go to an airplane..." Her eyes looked distant. "...and we leave first thing in the morning."
    "You have to leave? Before your birthday?" Katsu asked sounding surprised and sad. Then she put her hand in her pocket and fished around for something, when she took her hand out she held out a small red and golden box to Mizuki. "I was meaning to give this to you later... but I guess I'll do it now. It's your birthday gift." Mizuki gently took the box and said, "Thank you, Katsu." Mizuki opened the box to find two golden hair pins. She looked like she was going to cry, but before she could Katsu took them out of the box and put them in Mizuki's bun of silver hair. Mizuki smiled faintly. Asher's voice came from the left. "I guess that since Katsu is giving her gift to you right now I'll give you my present." He took a small dark blue box out of his pocket and placed it into Mizuki's hands. "Go ahead, open it." Mizuki lifted the lid and found a small blue oval locket with a silver moon on it in the middle of black velvet. Asher opened the locket and instantly a song that the three made together came out. Asher showed Mizuki the mini music box in the locket and then he took a small oval picture out of his pocket and slid it into the locket. Mizuki looked at the picture. It was Katsu, Asher and her standing in front of their school after graduation. All of them smiling joyfully. Asher closed the locket then put it around Mizuki's neck. "Your sister," He looked at Katsu, "and I had someone make this for you. So if you feel like you're forgetting us... remember to listen to this song and look at this picture." Mizuki pulled them both into a close hug. "Thank you so much..." she spoke softly. "Will I ever see you again?" Asher and Katsu said in unison a quivering voice. "I hope." Mizuki answered.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That's it for chapter 1... tell me what you think. I also posted a song on my YouTube channel! (I made it on my own much cringe) anyways the song is the song in the locket. ;3
    have a good day everyone!
    @latteit @iiOtakuPanda
    Link to the song:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Tags:
  2. latteit Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    latteit
    Green you need to stop before this goes too far

3. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    GreenEmerald9
    Nuuuuuuh

4. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    AMAZING!!!

5. Meepy Walking Trash Can Member

Minecraft Username:
    Meepygirl101
    The story and the song is quite lovely. I vote for you to continue!

6. Firepoke Landshark Un Panzer VIP Member Member

Inventory:

7. GrunkleEnderman Forgotten Writer Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    GrunkleEnderman
    Fine. Allow me to read through this and give a Grunkle-grade review.

8. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    GreenEmerald9
    *gets an F*

9. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    XD

10. iiOtakuPanda Member Member

why why why why this has gone way too far why why why

11. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username: