;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Chipiey's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Chip, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chip New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Chipiey
    Hello people at PB, Chip here! :)

I am very interested in becoming a staff member!
    I'm an avid player of MC and have been for a very long time.
    I used to be on the server constantly and very consistently about a year and a half ago. This year I came back a few months ago and I love it, its just like old time, I'm online every single day almost without doubt. I am known by pretty much everyone on the server and have been active since May.

In the past I have applied for staff but that was a while ago, since then I have ran my realm (which I know isn't a server but it still needs maintenance just like an actual server, I have it running on over 300+ command blocks, so I know my stuff) I have been a Mod on other servers and unfortunately those servers are no longer around.

When I was Staff on other servers I was (not meaning to brag) great at it, I was super friendly to EVERYONE, I was mature and I knew when to put my foot down if someone was out of line.

If I become staff on PB I will make my mark, I will be helpful, Available, friendly and responsive.

I am always online on Discord and I regularly report issues I find on PB to staff members.
    I have never been punished on ANY server and I know the rules and live by them.

I hope I hear back from you as this would be a great opportunity!

-Chip

Logomakr_7KEvSD.png

Tags:
  2. Sooners Helper (Sooner Fan) Staff Member Helper

Minecraft Username:
    AirPB
    Thank You for your Application! Goodluck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.