;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Official Cops and Robbers Section

Discussion in 'Cops and Robbers Chat' started by FataLDotPro, Feb 7, 2016.

1. FataLDotPro Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft Username:
    FatalDotPro
    Post all your issues, questions, and Discussions related to Cops and Robbers in this Forum.​

Tags:
  2. Mailman 10/10 IGN Helper Member

Minecraft Username:
    MailManGaming
    First time I have ever seen this on the forums :D

3. Sultan Geno Member Member

Welcome

Golden duck guide you

4. Jurgenrick Member Member

we get a random force field kick

5. John_AW New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    John_AW
    I demand a refund you do not have cops and robbers and I was a warden I request my 50.00$ back
    Ign : John_AW
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2017 ---
    Also my sister LadyDovahk11n was a cop she also requests her 15.00$ back!

6. OffTheAir Spectrum Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    OffTheAir
    I usually don't respond to these, but since there's probably going to instances in the near future where more people request this, I'm just going to write this here for future reference.

When you donate to a business, in this case Planet Beacon, you don't just put your money into a "vault" and come back to it whenever you've lost your interest or feel there's no utility anymore. You donated to support the server and it is likely that the money went into keeping it running and enhancing player experience. Unfortunately, the server isn't as busy as it was and, yes, Cops and Robbers is no longer online. But when it WAS you donated to support the server and you got a rank in return.

To further clarify/prove my point above - the terms of agreement you checked to have read when you made your payment essentially "seals the deal" of your purchase. The terms state that payments are final. So...there's no refunds. And really, that's not PB's fault. Those payments in the store are handled by Paypal and stuff like that and that's just how things are. It's like this with almost every Minecraft server, even big ones.

It's common sense really. With the amount of time this server's been up and the amount of donations that have been received over the entire time, it's really impossible for players to just be able to take back all that money.

Anyway, I hope that helped and gave you some clarification. Sorry that you're not pleased and you can't get your money back. But believe me when I say that it's not the server, or the staff's fault. Have a good one!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. _iSenpie Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Sooku
    @FataLDotPro if you're willing to start getting money involved I can help you bring back your server better than D4niel had it. And btw is C&R ever coming back?

8. Firepoke Landshark Un Panzer VIP Member Member

Inventory:

not with current people play minecraft