;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Crazzy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Crazzy, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzy Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    CrazzyIsAMeme
    Why I Would Like To Become A Helper/Why I Think I Deserve To Be One

It's been awhile since I've joined, probably about two years now, and I've enjoyed those two years a lot. This might sound ridiculous and cheesy but I really think Planet Beacon has changed me as a person. I went from a goofy 14 year old boy to a much more mature 16 year old boy. I've met some really nice people that are always helpful and kind and I really think that rubbed off on me. I enjoy helping people by making sure they feel welcome and accepted into the server. After all, no one likes feeling left out.

Past Staff Experiences

I've probably only been staff on two servers before, both small servers. On both I was a helper. One of them was one of my friends. The other one probably only had a couple of people on each day. I completely forgot what the names of the servers were, they might've both shut down by now.

Time Zone

Hawaii–Aleutian Time Zone (3 hours behind the west coast if you didn't know)

What Would I Do To Contribute To The Community?

I would try to help as much as possible. From answering a question to helping them solve an issue. I would try to be on as much as possible and constantly check both discord and the forums for problems that I could help with, as well as rotating between servers (Creative, Skyblock, Prison, etc.) to make sure everything is doing ok.

Me As A Person :)

I try to have a sense of humor to a point where it's reasonable so people don't get offended. I love to solve people problems, calming people down is my super power :) Other than that I'm just your average Joe.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,

-Crazzy

Tags:
  2. FunSid3 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    FunSid3
    Staff spots are generally earned. The application process appeals and appeases to most people, so diamonds may be found in the rough. If you make a impression to staff on the servers, IT WILL get brought to an owner's attention

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.