;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Is it shutting down?

Discussion in 'Cops and Robbers Chat' started by Kudner, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kudner New Member Member

Hey, I was wondering if Cops and Robbers is gonna shut down? If so, will I ever get my money back because I bought Cop. Otherwise, I'm fine.

Thanks for your time,
    Kudner

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2016
    Tags:
  2. JayyLikesEggs Member Member

I was thinking the same thing! If you click the compass at hub it doesn't show the cops thing anymore, Now it shows a new server, A survival server. I would like to have my money back as well if possible.

3. Mailman 10/10 IGN Helper Member

Minecraft Username:
    MailManGaming
    Cops is a un-popular server that costs a lot of money to run and rarely actually generates money itself. Without making profit or having a large playerbase there is really no need for it, but if one day planetbeacon were to have a large increase in the global playerbase @FatalDotPro would probably bring it back for opportunity. But until then I doubt we will be seeing much of cops.

4. MrsFataL The Queen Staff Member Admin

Minecraft Username:
    MrsFataL
    [​IMG]
    Refund Policy is in the TOS before you check out of the webstore.

5. JamCores Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    JamCores
    You'll be banned if you do a chargeback

6. Trotted Piglet Member

Minecraft Username:
    Trotted
    lol sucks because my only rank is on there :( (and creative)

7. JamCores Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    JamCores
    Damnn DANIEL

8. ayyylienslmao Active Member Member

No you won't get your money back, as Mrs. Fatal posted a screenshot saying. If you didn't want to read the legal jargon (which I can't blame you for), basically, if you pay for something, that's final. No refunds are given, and should you forcibly refund your purchase, Planet Beacon may or may not sue you so that they can get their money.

Of course, I doubt PB can afford a lawyer, but they will ban you permanently.

9. FataLDotPro Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft Username:
    FatalDotPro

This phrase, Its not worth suing for 20-30$ But how do you know what I can or cant afford? Are you in my bank account? do you know what I make outside of the server? May I make a suggestion for you. keep your opinions about what the server can afford to yourself.

10. MistahPool Admiinn c: Member

Minecraft Username:
    MistahPool
    In addition to that, sorry to be butting in, but like Mrs Fatal said, when you're buying a rank you're agreeing to the server's terms and conditions. Servers change, and anyone who plays Minecraft servers a lot of the time would know that some servers which flourish, stay, and those which do not succeed, don't. Really, it's just common sense. A charge-back is bannable, as you would know if you've read the ToS/TaC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.