;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Mah staff application :P

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jurgenrick, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jurgenrick Member Member

ello mah name is Jurgenrick,

I want to become staff becus: I like to help people en this server. i'm almost everyday online. I love to play this server and i think that i could be a amazing staff member. I also have some experience as being a staff member because i made some mc servers with some friends. I've also made alot of friends on Planet Beacon and most of the people of Planet Beacon know me. I hope i get a change to be a staff member.:p My inspiration is PietatoPlays, because of how heroically he stopped all those 12 year olds from swearing and hacking so lovely <3 :p and i want to thank my mum and dad for telling me to make this thread <3

Thanks for reading and remember yolo and kappa123:)<3

anime fun.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Tags:
  2. FunSid3 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    FunSid3
    Staff spots are generally earned. The application process appeals and appeases to most people, so diamonds may be found in the rough. If you make a impression to staff on the servers, IT WILL get brought to an owner's attention

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.