;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Matty - Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MattyRondel88, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattyRondel88 Member Member

I would like to become a staff member as I think I will be helpful for the server and enjoy helping people when needed and enjoy meeting new players and having as much fun as possible. I want people to enjoy there Minecraft experience when I am online and i want to be supportive to people who are online and supportive to me as thats how i play Minecraft today. I have never become an admin before so i hope this will be a great new experience for me. I am age 20 and I am very calm around people who play on the server.
    I started PlanetBeacon about 5 or 6 years ago and have enjoyed every minute and have made many great friends along my Planet Beacon experience.
    The Position i am Aiming for is the Helper Rank would be that it is nice to show off my skills and to show how much i enjoy Minecraft and experiencing new things. I am currently Age 20 (My real age). I enjoy helping when I can, even when there is no staff online, I try my best to make sure everyone is following the rules and report anyone that needs reporting to admins on the forums including people who spam ip’s.
    My Maturity level is about 6 out of 10. I am a bit silly at times but am happy to help with anything. I do struggle a bit with world edit. If someone does need help I will try my very best, but if i can’t resolve the problem, I would call an admin or another helper or just post on forums for other staff members to read. I am there when a serious matter occurs and will be watching to make sure that the server runs smoothly and all the Hackers get banned or warned in a good and calmly manner. So they understand the consequences of what they did.
    Why should we except you?

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
    I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I had a couple admin position's on but i don’t have any ip’s as they were friends servers that i used to play on. Not sure who hosted the server/servers. All the servers i was a rank on was very successful helping with plot servers and what not on friend’s servers. I have never had a rank on a Big public server before.
    Something I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible. I have had co-owner on a couple of servers but not proper public servers.

Any additional info?
    I live in on a Small island inside the Channel islands 1 hour away from France. The timezone is British not French timezone but used to be connected onto France. I like to gamble and play arcade machines. Shame you can't get them in minectaft. I am actually 20 years old.

Please consider my app. I am active and i do report many people to blapth via discord and enjoy the community planet beacon has become. Planet beacon is like my 2nd home and i love it. Made lots of friends and glad to be part of the community.

From Matty/Plaza

Tags:
  2. blabpth Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    blabpth
    Thank you very much for this staff application! I can see that you have put time into it and would like to be staff. We will keep you in mind when the idea of another staff member comes up, and when so we will review your application. Again, Thank you very much for this application we will keep you in mind. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.