;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Rejected My application for helper :D

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Disforkewl, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disforkewl New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    disforkewl
    Why i think i should be staff?: Hey staff and members i would just like to be helper on this server for a clean start i think i could really benefit this server since i play every day min 5hours, and can ban the unfair be nice be active respond to all messages help out other staff and just get along and have fun. Altogether i really like this sever and its so fun to play on and everyones so nice and i just hope you give me the opportunity to let me be staff and ill make sure ill do everything well :D thanks guys :D.

Extra info: this is not my first time being staff.

Tags:
  2. blabpth Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    blabpth
    Staff spots are generally earned. The application process appeals and appeases to most people, so diamonds may be found in the rough. If you make a impression to staff on the servers, IT WILL get brought to an owner's attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.