;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read My Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Linkfreak2point0, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkfreak2point0 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Linkfreak2point0
    Name

My name is Linkfreak2point0

How long have i been on Planet Beacon

I've
    been on planet beacon for about 2 years i believe. i found this server through a friend of mine and its the server i'm on the most now. i get on almost everyday for about an hour or 2. I've played many servers but i have probably logged the most hours on Planet Beacon

Any Achievements im proud of

umm honestly dont know i have done a lot of redstone stuff but its hard when you cant use repeaters and redstone torches but i like that because it has tought me to try different things to get to my goal.

Staff experiences

No i never have ive always thought about it and it sounded like a good idea but ive never been involved enough to do that. But i do know a good bit about staff ive known a few people who have been staff.

What would i bring to the server

I am a very upbeat person i try to be humble and i try to be my nicest to people. i will say that i listen to music when i play and i zone out alot but i try very hard to pay attention i try to look at the chat bar as much as possible.

Why do i deserve to be staff

To be honest i dont know ive played minecraft for about 3/4 years and ive learned so many things. when i first started i didnt know how to make a pickaxe and i still have to google recipes sometimes. but i have learned so much through servers like this and i am happy and proud to be on this server i have invited friends to it and its just a nice place a friendly second home away from home.

Thank you sincerely Link

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Tags:
  2. blabpth Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    blabpth
    Your staff application will be under review, thank you for having the time to make a staff application! I wish you the best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.