;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

My wattpad storys :)

Discussion in 'Post your Creations' started by Snow, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    Some of you may know about my wattpad page from my signature, but I post storys all the time. I love doing it. The link will be at the bottom. After these story descriptions I made.

The Teleport (Was on forums but I rewrote it on wattpad)
    It all happened at once. Any person who checks their message from 'Server' on a public chat room gets transported to a mysterious place called the Teleport Safehold. Follow Snow, Slimey, Poke, Harry, Funky, and Green in their struggle to survive the people who stray from their will to be good. Can they really survive The Teleport?

The Life Of Anime Characters Outside Their Anime
    Anime is not all it seems. In their free times, Anime characters like Naomi Nakashima (corpse party), Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), And many others travel through the world portal, where they interact with many different anime characters.

A New Chapter In My Life
    Ryan Hart witnessed his Mom's death at age six. Now, roughly ten years later, He is going to find out that love isn't all is cuts out to be.

The last two I started writing over a year ago but I just got around to actually working on them :P
    Here's the link
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/SnowyTheYandere

Tags: