;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read NickLieksPie Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NickLieksPie, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLieksPie New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    NickLieksPie
    Hello people! My irl name is Nick! And I will be apply for Staff Rank called Helper! I get to help many people as I can and make Planet beacon safe. anyways, Hope you enjoy!

Minecraft Username:
    NickLieksPie :3

--------------------------------------------

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Almost 3 years now :3

-----------------------------------

Any past staff experiences? If so, please describe:

Yes. I am a mod on a popular server. about 50-60 people online per day. I have a lot of fun playing with them, answering questions, and even making them laugh! I have a really great time on the server that I'm mod :). Also I a Co-Owner on a server that is not out yet :)

--------------------

Describe yourself:
    I'm really taking myself really seriously now. I am a person who likes to help people, gets the job done even when its getting hard times for me. I have almost a 4.o average point. Which is almost a A! I get along with people really easily! I help them with tough times and such. I'm really caring about people. I make sure they are okay and help them up when they fall. I'm really artistic when it comes to drawing. I like to combine really weird things in my mind and draw them. When I have time, I usually read a book or study for tests. I keep my room really neat and organized. I even help my family when they go though tough times together!

-------------------------

Describe how you would make a difference on Planet Beacon:

When I become helper, I automatically think about the Minecraft Players. I would go to every server to watch them just in case they do something wrong or make other people sad. I wanna make the player have much fun on planet beacon when they are playing it. I care for each and every one of the people even the owners. Sometimes I feel really worried when someone really active becomes not active. To be honest, Planet Beacon feels like my second family. The staff feels like they are my brother and sisters. I really enjoy people in planet beacon. Their so funny, cool, nice, ect,.

--------------------------

Do you know the rules?

Yessir. I memorized them every day when I come on *no joke!!!*

----------------

Time Zone?

Pacific Time Zone *note* I commonly play minecraft at 1 am *on weekends*

------------------

Extras?:

I'm really thankful that I joined planet beacon. I enjoy every one of the people. I really love meeting new people who joins planet beacon. I can make new friends and making them fit in into the Planet Beacon Community. I love helping other people in need. If its building, questions, helping, ect,.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for reading my application. Have a great day/night. Love you Planet Beacon!

- NickLieksPie

Or as my cousin calls me, Nick :)

Tags:
  2. Sooners Helper (Sooner Fan) Staff Member Helper

Minecraft Username:
    AirPB
    Thanks For the Submission!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.