;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Accepted Packz's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Packz, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packz Helper Staff Member Helper

Minecraft Username:
    Packz
    Hi there everyone! My name is Packz. I am applying for Helper Application...Not builder in this application. I have been in the Planet Beacon Family/Community for about 3 years now, and have communicated and have made many friends along the way. Here is my application! Hope you enjoy.

Minecraft Username:
    Packz
    ~~
    How long have you been playing on the server?:
    About 4 and a half years and counting
    ~~
    Any past staff experiences? If so, please describe:
    I have been a Helper on a server with about 60-70 people on per day, I was also a Admin on a friends server that started off with just him and I, then expanded to a 40-50 people on the server per day. I have also helped many of my friends develop their server. (I still do now sometimes) I was also a builder for a server after it was shut down not to long ago.
    ~~
    Describe yourself:
    I am a fun, outgoing person who can be serious at serious times. I am a person who gets the job done as soon as I can. I respect players/friends as much as a person can. I am very smart with a 4.0 grade point average. (That's all A's). I tend to be with my friends as the "mother" of the group. The sweet, cool, easygoing person who loves everyone. I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player on the server as I try to get on at least 1 to 2 hours a day. I am a very polite and caring person and love to help people as much as I can. Weather it be with World edit on Creative, or helping someone battle another player on KitPvP.
    ~~
    As a potential Helper, describe how you would make a difference on Planet Beacon:
    I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, new comers or old timers. I would also make a difference by treating everyone like I am their best friend and like a big ol' happy family.
    ~~
    Do you know all of the Planet Beacon rules?:
    I've memorized them from the bottom of my heart, there's no staff without having rules ;)
    ~~
    Time zone:
    GMT+/-5:00, and I also tend to play overnight on the weekends
    ~~
    Additional comments:
    I am very grateful that I have been able to be in the Planet Beacon community as long as I could. I have made many friends and meeting new ones every single day! I love building and love helping people with all their needs. I think I would make a good fit in the Planet Beacon family.

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day.
    Packz
    Or as @Fizzz would call me....Wisconsin_Guy

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.