;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Official Post your Staff applications here!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Skyguysnips, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyguysnips Favorite Admin? =) VIP Member Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Skyguysnips
    Hey guys, this is our Staff applications forum. Many of you have been asking for this for a while so we are adding this as an option. We would love to know more about the members of our community and why they believe that they deserve a staff position. For this reason, and many more, we are now going to be looking at staff applications on forums. However, let me emphasize that this does not mean that we will be accepting new staff at the moment based on these threads. This forum will simply show us who is interested in a staff position and if we believe that you fit our requirements, it is possible that you will be made a staff member.
    Now on to the fun stuff. There is no general guideline to how you can write this. I explained my history on a welcome thread in the form of a story to demonstrate why I received staff. For those of you that feel awkward posting something like that on this forums, another acceptable form is by sending it to a Staff Member's inbox on the forums. I'll read and store those as well. Can't guarantee that other staff members will do the same though ;). Furthermore, I would like say that this is not the only way for people to receive staff on the server, but this is one way for us to see players through a different light.

Some general things that we would like to see on your applications are: Name, Time you have been playing PB, any achievements that you are proud of (i.e. past staff experience), explanation of what you would bring to the server, and why you deserve to be staff.

We do have very high expectations for new staff members. One is that they will get along with the majority of the community, and will be somewhat well-know, while still being able to make fair unbiased decisions. Another is that they are fairly active on the forums, showing us that they are dedicated and communicate with the community. TeamSpeak is a great help and a great way for you to meet all the staff members, however it is not required.

We will be looking at every single application, don't worry about it guys. If you make an staff application, it will be seen.

Do not double post or continue posting threads every so often. It will lower your changes significantly.

I think that's just about everything. Enjoy your time on the server guys and I look forward to reading these!

Love,
    Sky =)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.