;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Salt's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Saaaaaalt, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saaaaaalt Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    MrSaaaaaalt
    Hello everyone! My name is Hunter, I live in Arkansas, and I am sixteen. I have been apart of PlanetBeacon for around 3 years (plan on adding to that number), but I just this year really got into the social aspect of the server, and making friends.
    My Achievements
    My greatest achievement on this server to be honest, is probably becoming friends with blabpth, since she has helped me through so much, and I do not think I could ever repay her for anything she has done for me. I have not had any other staff experiences period. So therefor if I became Helper this would be my first time.
    What I could bring to PlanetBeacon
    I am very active on the server, and I am very active in chat when I am on, whether it be on Discord or the Minecraft server itself. (I have also been more active on the forums)
    Why I deserve to be Staff
    Well I think I deserve to be staff because I am very active and kind to other players on the server, and I try to enforce the rules the best I can right now. I just hope to move up and further PlanetBeacon to it's full potential.
    -Well thank you for reading! If you have any further questions ask me on any of the links on my profile page or Discord! I am on as much as possible.

Tags:
  2. Sooners Helper (Sooner Fan) Staff Member Helper

Minecraft Username:
    AirPB
    Thank you for this great staff application, tho We are not Accepting At this time (As far as I Know), but if or when we are, we will keep you in mind!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.