;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Shade's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Shade, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shade New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    YuriKatsukii

Name:
    My actual name is Jordan but most of the time I go by Shade. IGN: YuriKatsukii

Time you have been playing PB:
    I have been playing on Planet Beacon for about 3 years.

A little about myself:
    My name is Jordan and I live in New York. I think of myself as positive, caring and outgoing. I'm very hard working and I enjoy talking to people. I am smart with getting A's in classes. I try to be very active with being on 1-4 hours. I enjoy drawing and playing many instruments.

Any achievements that you are proud of (i.e. past staff experience):
    I have been staff on a few servers, a few with the players ranging from 60-100 players a day, and some with 100-200.

Explanation of what you would bring to the server:
    I like helping out people and talking to people if they have no one else to talk to. I really would like to make this server a more safe place for younger kids so its not a bad influence with any bad language or any bad builds.

Why you deserve to be staff?:

I'm pretty active online and sometimes I stop by on Discord but I'd like to start coming on more. This server is honestly my favorite and I try to get on as much as possible. I believe I have a very positive attitude when talking to other players. I really love the community and I also have great vocabulary and I'm good at spelling :)

Tags:
  2. FunSid3 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    FunSid3
    Thank you for your staff application, this application will be under further review, once again thanks for applying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.