;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BubCheers, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubCheers New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    BubCheers
    Hello! We are BubCheers and Cxrlu. And this is our application for builder!

Minecraft User?
    BubCheers and Cxrlu

How long have you been playing the server?
    Man I can barely remember, I'd say around 4-5 years. I've been playing on this server since Legend was a rank..(BubCheers) I've been playing on this server from 2-3 years. Me and Bub have been best friends since we met! (Cxrlu):))

Why do you think you should be accepted?
    We think we should be builder because we enjoy building and possess a great ability to do so. The two of us have been building together for years and always work so well together. We'd love to share our talent with the whole server, and create amazing builds that will improve and amaze the server. We would like to give you our creativity and effort to the best of our abilities, so that we can try our best to benefit the server!

As a side note we are not applying for the popularity and fame that comes from being staff, we just want to be apart of the group of people who develope this server for the greater good.

Do you have any places to view your builds?
    Yes we have an entire neighborhood of mansions we have been working on! Keep in mind it is unfinished. The warp is /warp PoobVille or just do /plot home BubCheers 6 to get to it!

Thank you for taking the time to read our Builder App! We hope you take it into great consideration:-bd
    Have a great day/night
    -BubCheers and Cxrlu

Tags:
  2. Sooners Helper (Sooner Fan) Staff Member Helper

Minecraft Username:
    AirPB
    Thank you for your submission. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.