;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Official Teamspeak 3

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements' started by Skyguysnips, Feb 4, 2016.

By Skyguysnips on Feb 4, 2016 at 9:44 PM
  1. Skyguysnips Favorite Admin? =) VIP Member Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Skyguysnips
    Hello players of PlanetBeacon,

As of right now, we are in the process of taking down the PB Teamspeak server. We know that many players use the Teamspeak server quite frequently so we are providing an alternative: Discord. As mentioned in my original thread on Discord. Discord is essentially a better version of Teamspeak while providing us with a free server. Furthermore, Discord has many ways to communicate with players online and offline as well as staff. It is much easier for mobile devices since you don't have to pay to download the app. There are way more customizable options on Discord and it's easier for staff to talk to players and give out information as well.

Here is the link to my original post: http://planetbeacon.com/index.php?threads/discord-tutorial.871/

Once again, TS3 will be taken down in favor of Discord, we hope that you guys will like Discord just as much as we have so far. Furthermore, like I've mentioned in another thread, staff are more active on Discord and you can reach us there. Hope to see each and everyone of you on our Discord server.

The link to the Discord server is https://discord.gg/0Soyh3HG9xGmfk0y

Tags:

Comments

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements' started by Skyguysnips, Feb 4, 2016.