;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

The Music Box

Discussion in 'Post your Creations' started by Snow, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    The tune of the music box, that played the familiar tune played as I tried to keep up with it as my best friend, Mei, read along the notes. "B, C, D, E, E, D, C, D, F, B.." She read aloud as I hit the notes on my clarinet. "Ugh, again with that damn music box!" Kaniko, Mei's older sister, yelled. They had gotten into an argument earlier that morning, and still hadn't made up. Mei stood up off of her bed, and stared at Kaniko. "You don't have to listen! Just go to one of your boyfriends houses!" She yelled.

"WHAT did you just say to me?" Kaniko screeched. "I said, get your a$$ out of my room, and go to one of your loudmouth boyfriend's houses!" Mei screamed back. Kaniko grabbed the music box, and time seemed to stop. The familiar notes played in a melancholy slow tune as the wooden music box fell to the ground. It shattered, sending wooden chips everywhere. Kaniko stormed out of Mei's room, slamming the door behind her.

Mei fell to her knees and tried to gather up the peices to the broken music box that her mother had given to her before she away. Tears fell from her hazel eyes, and I set my clarinet aside. I picked up the metal peices that once played the tune, and thought of an idea. "Mei, don't worry. I promise you I am going to fix this for you!" Mei smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you so much!" She sobbed.

Every day at school, Mei would come up to me and asked how the music box was coming along, and it was always the same awnser: "You'll know when it's finished.". She would always shrug and walk to her next class.

One day, I wasn't feeling well, and my mom grew worried and rushed me to the hospital. I never knew what was wrong, even after I heard my mother sobbing outside my hospital room door. Doctors came in and out every day to check on me, and I never knew what was wrong. I just kept tinkering on the Music box for Mei.

One sunday afternoon, as I was putting the music box together, my mother walked in. She sat beside me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Hon, there's something you should know..." Her voice was dripping with sadness. "The doctors have diagnosed you with... with leukemia..." she buried her face in her hands. I stopped tinkering and stared at my mother. She wrapped her arms around me, and tears fell from my emerald green eyes.

Every day after that was a miracle. Mei would stop by a lot as well, and sneak me a fruit cup from the cafeteria. She always had a smile on her face, and never gave up on me. Even when I would black out, she belived in me, and would never stop thinking positive. Even when she held the finished music box in her hand and stared at the polished stone with my name written on it, she still smiled.

Just a quick story, didn't take too long to write. Hopefully ya'll can enjoy it!

(@GreenEmerald9 I give you permission to make a song, lol)

Tags:
  2. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    GreenEmerald9
    ;3
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2017 ---
    You can expect one soon ;3
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2017 ---
    aaannnnddd here it is... the picture was hand draw on a computer
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2017 ---

3. Skylaria Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Skylaria
    Weeb stuff.

4. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    WOAH TECHNOLOGY

5. GreenEmerald9 Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    GreenEmerald9
    lmao do you even know what a weeb is? (Not poke's definition, the actual one)

6. Skylaria Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Skylaria
    inb4 roasted.

7. avaabbyb Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Avaricious_
    @Snow you should make a music box about bees

8. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    What?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 23, 2017 ---
    Actually that sounds like a fun challenge I might do that

9. avaabbyb Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Avaricious_
    you should have some fun with them aswell

10. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    But my version of fun includes either uhm.... ;)

Or mass killing