;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

The Teleport Chapter 7

Discussion in 'Post your Creations' started by Snow, Oct 25, 2016.

?

Should I Continue?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2016.
  1. Yes :)

50.0%
  2. No :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs some work :I

50.0%
  1. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    Before the story:
    Some of you might remember me posting the other chapters a while back, so if you haven't read those, I suggest you do that first.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    TWO WEEKS ONE DAY
    Snowy stormed into the den, furiously holding another milk carton. "Who's the wise guy that keeps leaving the empty milk cartons in the darn fridge?!" She shouted, seemingly over exaggerating her southern accent. Poke twisted his head around. "Calm down, cowgirl." Poke earned a few giggles from everyone in the room but Snowy, and proceeded to chuckle at his own joke. "You... You... You shut up!" Snowy yelled again, before throwing the carton at Poke. The carton landed on the ground directly in front of the couch Poke was sitting on. "Missed me." Poke smirked. "Calm down, Snowy! Anger isn't good for the skin... you could get an outbreak!" Said Millie, also know as MilliePlays. Mille was one of Green's friends she liked to role play with, even though Millie was three years older than her. Snowy cracked a sudden smile, sweet and a little creepy. "It's all about genetics. My mom and real dad never got acne." Snowy's smile faded, and she was left staring at the ground. Even Green, who was devouring some ChocoPuffs in the corner, stopped what she was doing and stared at the ground. A melancholy feeling quickly swept across the room, making even Slimey and Harry, who were playing a pvp game, stopped playing for a moment.

Snowy giggled a little, causing everyone to shoot a look at her. "Why on earth are you giggling, Snow?" Harry asked, noting Snowy's peculiar behavior. "I just realized how glad I am about leaving my family! I've been thinking about it for years, but I never had the guts to! I mean, I was emotionally tortured every single day!" Slimey shot her a harsh look. "Right. Because you didn't care about your family? They are probably worried sick looking for you, and you just don't care?! How stupid are you?!" He yelled at her, causing a shocked look on her face to appear. There was a deafening silence that echoed through the whole house, as no one dared to say a word. "I never said I didn't care." Snowy said dully, and walked down to her room in the basement. "Whats her problem?!" Slimey said. "She dosen't like showing emotions in front of anyone." Funky said, leaning on the wall close to her room door. "She told us a few nights ago." Funky said. Green nodded.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Tags:
  2. Maddie Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    MaddieTheCat
    How the hell can your write so good? This is literally 11/10.

3. Firepoke Landshark Un Panzer VIP Member Member

Inventory:

Lots of practice

4. Maddie Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    MaddieTheCat
    True that. :')

5. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    Thnx Maddie :')

6. GrunkleEnderman Forgotten Writer Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    GrunkleEnderman
    Practice makes perfect, as one might say.

7. Firepoke Landshark Un Panzer VIP Member Member

Inventory:

No Grunkle, you were born perfect <3

8. Snow Writer of stories Member

Minecraft Username:
    Jillias
    I swear when I saw that YOU commented I mentally prepared myself for some crtisism
    @Maddie be jealous at this SHIP POKLE
    OTP

9. Maddie Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    MaddieTheCat
    Oh, I see how it is, poke's cheating on me huh? Disappointed in you @Firepoke .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Firepoke Landshark Un Panzer VIP Member Member

Inventory:

Never said you weren't perfect it's just that Grunkle here gets me a good grade in English and helps me on Civ :^)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Maddie Active Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    MaddieTheCat
    I see how it is. Still disappointed in you though. pfft.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  12. GrunkleEnderman Forgotten Writer Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    GrunkleEnderman
    You seem to word that like I have an infamous reputation for giving people criticism (which isn't really bad if you get GOOD criticism)