;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read The3WitherGaming's Helper Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by The3WitherGaming, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The3WitherGaming New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    The3WitherGaming
    How long have you been playing on the server?:
    3 years, 2 months for 4 years.

Any past staff experiences? If so, please describe:

I helped players how to do things on the server, to why some red stone don't work, to telling a admin that there is a hacker, greifer, etc. At a point, I owned my own server which got shut down because I wasn't making enough money ( I only had the server for about 2 years, but I was playing Planet Beacon during that time)

As a potential Helper, describe how you would make a difference on Planet Beacon:

I try to be calm, and I am going to be fully honest, I can get angry. Everyone can get angry and I do my best not to do anything bad at anytime. I would help people if they need to build something big, take care of people that are/have greifed and will try to change them if I can.

Describe yourself:

I am a kind, but a strict person. For fun I like playing Planet Beacon's Prison Server and Creative Server. I own a YouTube Channel named The3WitherGaming (I might change it later on).

Do you know all of the Planet Beacon rules?:

I have been studying them for 2 years, so yes, I have memorized the rules.

When do you play:
    I mostly play on Fri-Sun, soon ill be able to play on Weekdays too.

Additional comments:
    I truly mean this from the bottom and top of my heart. Planet Beacon is one of the best servebrs I have ever played on. It has a lot of nice people, and one of the best Creative Severs I have ever seen, and most of the games are soooooo creative. Thanks for your time.

Tags:
  2. A_Canadian_Dude Retired Staff Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    A_Canadian_Dude
    Thank you so much for showing interest in joining the staff team and helping out the server. Unfortunately there are no open positions as of right now. We encourage you to apply again at a later time. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.