;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read TrinnyWaffle_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TrinityPlayzMC, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrinityPlayzMC New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    0_Mini_Trini_0
    Helloo. I'm TrinnyWaffle_. And this is my helper application.

Minecraft User?
    TrinnyWaffle_

How long have you been playing the server?
    Around 3 and a half years.

Do you know the planet beacon rules?
    I memorized them before making this.

Why do you think you should be accepted?
    Because I'm a very intelligent person and I'm fun and silly but I can lay down rules if I had to.

Have you had any other staff experience?

I was head moderator on a server that shut down a few months ago. And I owned a server and one point.

Time zone?
    I don't know exactly what time zone.. But I'm from Wisconsin so whatever time zone that Wisconsin is in.

As a helper, how would you help the server?
    Well. I'd make sure that the chat was kept PG. And that there was no fighting. I would make sure everybody respected each other and respected staff.

Describe yourself:
    I'm very nice and intelligent. But if needed I can be serious and enforce rules well.

Any other comments?
    I'm very happy that the players of Planet Beacon have accepted me as their friend. And I'm grateful that I found this server. I play the server normally on creative. I play everyday that I can.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you have a nice day/night.
    ~TrinnyWaffle_
    Or as everyone calls me, Trin.

Tags:
  2. blabpth Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    blabpth
    Thank you for this great staff application, unfortunately we are not accepting staff at the moment (as far as I know), but when we do I will keep you in mind!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.