;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Answered Warden Rank

Discussion in 'Cops and Robbers Chat' started by Ryanmonkills, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryanmonkills New Member Member

Hello, I am not sure if I have posted this in the correct section but I would like to ask if my Warden rank can be restored to my new account.

So a bit before the original Cops server went down, I lost my account to some kid named Incitements or something like that, and I no longer have access to the email registered to the account anymore because it was also stolen. So, if possible I can provide 100% of the information needed for the purchase if anyone anymore is willing to return my rank to my new account (which is safe)
    I have already emailed the store support, but that was a few days ago and I haven't gotten a reply.
    So, if anyone wants to help out with it or atleast tell me if I need to re-buy it or something like that.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2016, Original Post Date: May 30, 2016 ---
    welp, nevermind. I read someone elses post.
    Never mind I guess.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.