;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read xFreezeBladeYT Staff Appliction

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by xFreezeBlade97, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xFreezeBlade97 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    xFreezeBladeYT
    Hi my name is xFreezeBladeYT
    MinecraftUserName:xFreezeBladeYT
    So i love Planet Beacon and i always wanted to be a staff member for Planet Beacon but i never had the chance to do a job application because i got banned for someone saying bad words on my account while i was offline but now i am unbanned and i am going to make PlanetBeacon a better place.

So i see that on planet beacon there is not alot of players on so that is very sad. Im going to help you guys make your server much more popular im going to show the world that PlanetBeacon is not a boring server but first if i become staff on PlanetBeacon im going to watch very closely for any people that are saying inappropriate stuff and being very disrespectful on Planet Beacon im gonna also help you guys have new awesome games so people will enjoy your server and have fun. Im going to try to be on Planet Beacon daily to see if there is any bad people doing bad stuff on Planet Beacon.

Thank you guys so much i hope i become staff thankyou

Tags:
  2. blabpth Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    blabpth
    Thank you for your staff application, but unfortunately we are not accepting at the time. If we go back to accepting, it will be reviewed over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.