;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read xPrecious staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by fluffy penguin, Jan 7, 2017.

1. fluffy penguin New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    PreciousMaster
    Hi my name is xPrecious or precious to the people who know me. I only have been playing pb for 3 months I have had a wonderful time here. Ever since I joined this server I wanted to give back to the server and the community. I love playing on here the community and the people are like no other server. Ever since I joined pb I wanted to give back to the server the community and help it out and I feel like becoming staff would do just that for me. I truly hope I do become staff.

Tags:
  2. A_Canadian_Dude Retired Staff Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    A_Canadian_Dude
    Thank you for showing interest in becoming staff. We will take it into consideration and hopefully get back to you as soon possible. Good luck!!