;
  1. Planet Beacon

Server IP: play.planetbeacon.com

2. You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.
You can earn forum credits by making posts, Posting threads, Checking back daily, as well as getting likes for your content you post. This could possibly earn you FREE Ranks on the server.

Read Yo_Bro's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Yo_Bro_Awesome(Liam), Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo_Bro_Awesome(Liam) New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    Yo_Bro_Awesome
    Hi, I'm Liam Brew. I am an 16 year old kid in 10th grade, my Minecraft user is Yo_Bro_Awesome. I've not had any bans from any type of server. I've only had I think 1 mute on this server for spamming by accident. I do not have any alternate account. I have not been experience with any mod or helper ranks so this might be my first time. I have posted one abuse report when my friend was getting harassed by a player. How would I punish players for breaking the rules... well if he/she spammed then a warning. Then if he/she keep spamming I would put maybe a 2 or 5 min mute or he/she. Any disrespected language to anyone would be again a warning and if kept doing it a 5 to 10 min mute. Also, any advertising would result in a kick and or mute if I can get in touch with you guys on discord or forums most likely a ban to that player. Here are just a couple ways I can help the server and qualify to be a helper . 1. Keep clear of swearing or nasty people on the server 2. Will be on daily so I can always keep a eye on people 3.Helping other people out if they need it 4.Will break up fights if they ever happen 5.Having fun with other player to keep their sprits up on the server. I do not own a microphone. But I do have a PS4 mic so if you have one fell free to chat with me when I'm on. I am willing to spend my time on PB for as long as I can when I have chances for free time. What languages do I speak, well I speak pretty good in Spanish and English( Duh ). I am in the Eastern Time Zone because I live in New York.

I, Yo_Bro_Awesome, accept the responsibility by donating my own time by watching over the PlanetBeacon Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permeant ban from the network, or removal from the website.

From,
    Yo_Bro_Awesome or Liam Brew

Tags:
  2. FunSid3 New Member Member

Minecraft Username:
    FunSid3
    Thank you very much for your staff application! Currently we aren't hiring although we will consider you in the future. Have a great day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.